It’s a Fact! Vacant homes take a much longer time to sell because:
- Buyers see it as a gamble and are not willing to risk their hard earned money on something they can’t envision…
- They don’t know how their furniture/stuff will fit in this empty space.
- They will notice the flaws and work to be done. They focus on the negatives.
What home staging does:
- It puts the buyer’s mind at ease. With proper furniture placement, they understand how their own furniture may or may not fit the space.
- When fully staged, the house will feel like a ‘home’ to them.
- The WOW factor is undeniable! When they see how beautiful it can be, they are willing to make an offer, hoping to buy the house before someone else does.
Besides, when a house is empty, what else is there to look at?
Staging a house will reduce its time on the market by upwards of 90%. Most homeowners prefer a quick sale. Home staging will draw the attention of the buyer through awesome online photos. In turn, the buyer will ask for a viewing. Satisfied, they will make an offer… often times, above the asking price!
Remember: less time on the market = more money in your pocket!
If you want to avoid the carrying cost of owning two properties.
If you want the largest return on investment.
If you understand the benefit of home staging and are motivated to sell.
Your answer is just an email or phone call away!
Visit our website:
Groovy Chick Redesign & Home Staging
Designed to sell… decorated to stay