Are your online listing photos magazine worthy? Are they creating a stir with home buyers? You may have hired a professional photographer to take the shots but if you or the homeowners have ‘staged’ the property yourselves, then would you consider it to be a professional looking job? Chances are, and you may not even realize it, but… no. A professional home stager will make the space look magazine worthy because she/he has that critical eye and knows what/how to adjust for the camera lens. Home staging involves updating the artwork, décor items, and possible repositioning, removal, or replacement of furniture. Today’s buyer isn’t interested in purchasing ‘Grandma’s house’ and that look will not bring traffic through the front door. Question: How many adult children do you know who will take hand-me-down items from the family? Answer: Very few. Why?: Because it’s just not their style.
Online photos alone, as professional as they may be, will not attract today’s buyer. This is the misguided premise of many a real estate agent… ‘I’ll just send my photographer over, and Bob’s your uncle’. Uh… no. If you want your listings to sell fast you will include, at the very least, a home staging consultation as part of your service. You may even want to go further than that and pay for part, or all of the staging. This will justify your commission upon the sale of the home.
Partnering with a home stager will:
- Create a reputation as serious about getting top dollar for your clients
- Show that you are the expert in today’s housing market
- Bring you more clients when they see your staged listings
- Produce quicker sales, allowing you to move to your next listing that much sooner
- Increase your overall profit margin!
And who wouldn’t want all of the above to reflect on them?
Groovy Chick Redesign and Home Staging is looking to partner with this type of real estate agent. Could it be you?
– you have a future listing or one that currently isn’t selling in the Durham Region or in the (eastern) Greater Toronto Area,
– you don’t have or haven’t used a home stager before,
– you’re losing clients to realtors who do offer home staging,
…then please give us a call at 905-683-9136.
We would like to help you be a standout realtor!
Groovy Chick Redesign and Home Staging
Our homes are… Designed to sell, decorated to stay!