Spring has finally arrived and many of us are looking to refresh the inside of our homes.
Now, the question is:
Are you afraid of colour?
Do you have trouble selecting paint colours?
Do you get overwhelmed with the many colour choices out there?
Have you ever purchased paint and found that the colour just didn’t look right in your home?
Are you too busy to choose the paint colours and décor yourself?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any one of those questions then, Catherine Menard, a Certified Colour Consultant will help you with your dilemma.
There is a science to selecting a paint colour. It will come down to perhaps 4 colour swatches, which will make choosing the right one much easier.
When you book a colour consultation with Groovy Chick Redesign and Home Staging, you will save on your total paint purchase at one of our preferred vendors. This will more than cover the cost of our consultation. It’s a win-win situation!
If you live in Durham Region, Toronto or the GTA, please…
Call us at: 905-683-9136 or
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you and help you decorate your home or business!
There are lots of simple things homeowners can do on their own to decorate their homes to sell. They can get rid of clutter, repaint, clean or put out fresh flowers. So why hire a home stager?
Many homeowners are unsure of what paint colors to choose or where to move the clutter. The process of selling a home can be completely overwhelming. They often lack real estate knowledge about their local markets and how homes in their price range should look.
A home stager has the ability to look at a home with a fresh pair of eyes. They view the home as a highly critical buyer would see it. Home staging expert Debra Gould provides five examples of how a professional home stager can benefit you:
1. A home stager knows what’s needed to create the right environment quickly and at the lowest cost.
2. A home stager knows what homes in different price ranges look like and what’s selling. They will give homeowners suggestions that their real estate agent may be afraid to offer because the agent does not want to risk losing the listing.
3. A home stager is not emotionally attached to any of the home’s contents, which means that they can see the home in a way that someone who has been living there for years simply cannot. Using their fresh vision, they recommend the optimal way to rearrange existing furniture, art and accessories.
4. A home stager can quickly choose new paint colors, flooring, tiles, countertops or any number of finishes. They have a ready source of painters, cleaners, handymen, off-site storage and a myriad of other services that may be needed on short notice.
5. A home stager can bring in replacement furniture, accessories and art if what is there isn’t appropriate for the home’s target market or the home is empty.
Home staging is not just for multimillion dollar homes. Even for modest homes, staging can have a dramatic effect on the selling price and the number of days spent on the market. For example, one of the homes Gould staged had previously been on the market for months with the best offer being $350,000. She spent 90 minutes with the owner rearranging the furniture, putting items in storage and telling him what needed to be cleaned. He sold the house the following week for $361,000!
How many other (legal) ways can you think of to invest $600 and get an $11,000 return on your investment the following week?